Cambridge Cognition Holdings Plc (LON: COG) has released its trading update.
- The company announced further contract wins in the first half of 2020, taking the order intake to £4.9 million for the year to date, compared with £2.6 million for the first half of 2019.
- In the year to date, the company has signed contracts for four large orders of over £500k.
- It has also signed ten contracts in a range of £50k-£500k and has acquired many minor orders.
- The company’s contracted order book has increased to £7.5 million compared to £5.7 million as at 31 December 2019.
- On 30th June 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:00 AM, COG shares were trading at GBX 43.00, up by 5.00 points or 13.16% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.