- Cake Box Holdings Plc (CBOX) has released its half-year trading update for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The group expects to report revenues for the period higher by around 6 per cent to approximately £8.8 million compared to £8.3 million in the HY18.
- On the operational front, the group has added 9 new franchise stores taking the total stores count to 122.
- The group is on track to achieve its store opening target for the year.
- On 14th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:05 AM, CBOX shares were trading at GBX 173.50, up by 3.50 points or 2.06% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.