- The Gross written premiums of the company increased by 2.4 per cent (3.4 per cent at constant FX rates) to US$2,293.5 million as compared to US$2,239.1 million in 2018.
- The company’s profit on ordinary activities before the impact of FX and tax was of US$183.0 million as against the loss of US$181.2 million in 2018:
- Profit after tax for the year was reported at US$179.9 million as compared to a loss of US$166.5 million in 2018.
- The Adjusted net tangible assets of the company were of US$1,150.4 million as compared to US$992.9 million in 2018.
- On 14th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:14 AM, 32OW shares were trading at GBX 102.75, unchanged against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.