- Braime Group Plc (AIM: BMTO), has announced its interim results for the six months ended 30th June 2019.
- The group sales revenue for the period were down 5.5 per cent to £17.1 million as compared to £18.1 million for the H1 FY18
- Profit before tax of the company too declined to £1.1 million as compared to £1.2 million for the same period in 2018.
- The company’s distribution division's external sales revenues were marginally down to £15.2 million compared to £15.3 million for the first half of the last year.
- On 19th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 13:02 PM, BMTO shares were trading at GBX 1,950.00, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.