- Group cash balance as on 30 June 2019 was $11 million with no debt
- The company has made investments of $4 million in publicly traded limited partnerships and debt
- The Etinde transaction will provide access to $25 million at FID
- The company has control over ongoing general and administrative (G&A) cost
- On 29 November 2019, BLVN shares were trading at GBX 6.52 at GMT 09:31 AM, down 2.15 points or 24.80% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.