- A process has been initiated to provide Bahamians an opportunity to invest in the nationally significant project
- This is proposed to be done through creating a Bahamian-domiciled mutual fund
- Data collection and environmental authorisation process are proceeding according to plan
- The company’s sole focus is to explore and commercialize Bahamian Hydrocarbon resources
- On 28 November 2019, BPC shares were trading at GBX 1.95 at GMT 09:31 AM, down 0.03 points or 1.27% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.