- Aroundtown SA (0RUH) has released its 9-month 2019 results.
- The company’s net rental income increased by 22 per cent to grew to EUR555 million from EUR456 million during the corresponding period in 2018.
- The Adjusted EBITDA was higher by 26 per cent to EUR557 million, as compared to EUR440 million for the first nine months of 2018.
- The company reported that reflecting solid operational profitability the FFO I increased by 25 per cent YOY to EUR371 million. Full-year 2019 FFO I guidance of the company is at over EUR500 million.
- Profit for the reported period amounted to EUR1.5 billion, up YOY by 6 per cent.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.