Marsden Maritime Holdings Limited (NZX:MMH) today announced its full-year report for FY20, the key highlights are:
- Total revenue was NZD 15,116,788 as compared to NZD 14,795,759 in FY19.
- Total expenditure for FY20 was NZD 5,413,644 on NZD 5,518,529 in the previous year.
- Closing cash balance was NZD 144,503 as compared to the previous year's NZD 306,322
- Net Surplus after taxation was NZD 6,680,592. In FY19, it was NZD 9,691,152.
- Total comprehensive income added at NZD 5,353,162 as compared to NZD 9,912,664 in FY19