The government announced its "Jobs Budget" on Thursday. The main highlights are:
- An investment of NZD 19.3 million to redeploy recently unemployed kiwis and expand primary sector workforce by 10,000 people.
- NZD 128 million to increase hundreds of jobs in wilding pine and wallaby control.
- NZD 45.3 million to spend over four years to grow horticulture industry.
- NZD 14.9 million for decreasing food waste and redirect food to needy people.
- NZD 20.2 million for helping fishing communities and rural areas to recover from the pandemic crisis.
- NZD 5.4 million investment for animal welfare.
The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. The above article is NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold the stock of the company (or companies) under discussion. Kalkine does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site.