Gold chains have become a timeless classic in the world of fashion and are highly sought after. They are available in a wide range of designs and styles, including different widths, lengths, and weights. Your choice of the chain will ultimately depend on the look you want to achieve. Chains are worn alone or layered for a more elaborate look. However, it's important to choose the right proportions to ensure that the final result is aesthetically pleasing.
Gold chain is made from various gold alloys, such as 14k gold, 18k gold, and 24k gold. The higher the carat, the more expensive the price. The most inexpensive option is 9-carat gold jewellery. FJewellrry offers chains in yellow, white, and rose gold, making it easy to choose the best option for a person with any skin tone.
The catalog of any store presents a variety of weaving types. Each style has its unique shape and texture, which allows you to choose the best option for any style, depending on your preferences.
You find jewellery without decoration or decorated with a pendant, and then it is called a necklace or without it. The decor is often diamond cut or inlaid with precious stones. Both of these options look great, and they also pair well with other jewellery such as earrings, rings, and bracelets in any material.
If you want to make an informed choice, here are some tips to help you:
- Determine your budget. Prices for items vary greatly depending on the size, weight, and carat of the gold. When deciding to buy any jewellery, you should immediately determine how much you are willing to spend on this purchase. Otherwise, it is challenging to stop, and you may always raise the bar in search of something more original and expensive.
- Choose a weaving style. There are many different weaving styles, each with its own charm and unique appearance. Take a look at each option in the store, and feel free to twist them in your hands to help you decide on a purchase.
- Length and width are the two most important parameters to consider before making your purchase. The choice of length depends on how you plan to wear the chain. If you want it to be visible over your clothes, choose a longer or choker-length chain. If you want it to be hidden under your clothes, choose a medium-length option. As for width, if you plan to wear a pendant, a medium or thin chain will suffice. However, if you prefer something more substantial without a pendant, pay attention to the wider options.
- Decide on a colour. As a rule, the choice is made based on the jewellery that you already have in your arsenal. If you wear white metal, pay attention to white gold, if you prefer classics, choose yellow items.
- Don't forget convenience. Make sure the gold chain fits comfortably around your neck and does not cause discomfort. If possible, try on several options to find the one that works best for you.
Five beautiful types of weaves are:
- Singaporean braid is a lightweight and durable chain consisting of thin links twisted around its axis.
- Bismarck is a technically complex type that consists of several parallel chains intersecting with each other.
- Figaro is a type of weave that consists of three links, where one is larger and the other two are smaller. There are various variations of this style.
- Anchor is a chain that has flat links located at an angle to each other.
- The snake is a weave that resembles the scaly skin of a snake, consisting of thin links linked together along the entire length of the chain. It looks amazing on the skin, but we recommend removing such a product before bed because it breaks.
Compare all the options and you will realize that these products are worth adorning your neck.
FJewellery's assortment includes a wide range of options. The easiest way to choose products is by looking at the photos and reading the detailed descriptions. However, if you are not sure about the type of weave or length, you always visit the salon and find something that fits you perfectly.