- Rritual Superfoods has announced that Kroger, the top grocer in the US, has invited the Company to its Natural & Organic Innovation Summit.
- The focussed summit would offer Rritual an exclusive opportunity to meet with top buyers directly.
- Rritual will also have the option to share in-depth information on its product characteristics and benefits at the summit.
In what would help Rritual Superfoods’ (RSF:CSE) directly interact with top buyers, the Company highlighted that it would participate in the Kroger Natural & Organic Innovation Summit.
The Kroger Natural & Organic Innovation Summit, which will be held by the leading American grocer, Kroger, is an exclusive event where ~65 buyers will have a one-on-one interaction with selected brands including Rritual Superfoods. In this event, RSF’s sales team will have the opportunity to share in-depth information on product characteristics and benefits. Furthermore, the Company will also discuss its growing superfoods category.
Rritual Superfoods’ proprietary Immune-Synergy Six Mushroom Blend is the only functional health product available in the market that consists of a daily prebiotic blend for nourishing a healthy gut microbiome and facilitating the balanced digestive function.
Pleased with the latest development, David Kerbel, CEO and Director of Rritual Superfoods, commented-
Kroger in a nutshell
- The Kroger Co. (NYSE:KR) operates supermarkets and convenience stores and is one of the leading grocers in the US.
- The retailer operates over 2,700 grocery retail stores and serves approximately 11 million consumers per day.
- Kroger is the only prominent US supermarket player operating an economical three-tier distribution system.
- The Ohio-headquartered Company also operates 35 food manufacturing facilities developing high-quality private-label products.
Rritual’s journey in July
Rritual’s imminent participation in Kroger summit is just the latest in a series of developments made by the superfoods firm this month. Rritual has grabbed considerable attention on the back of key updates in July, which are highlighted below:
- Rritual issued a letter to its shareholders highlighting its key developments, advancements, and increased retail targets for future expansion.
- The Company completed testing on the first batch of its new superfood mushroom latte blend formulations, integrating plant-based collagen enhancers.
- Rritual Superfoods appointed Tinuiti Digital Agency for maximising its brand awareness. The proprietary technology, as well as Tinuiti’s vast experience, is expected to benefit the Company.
- The Company successfully uplisted from the OTC Pink Sheets to the OTCQB and commenced trading on the OTCQB under "RRSFF" symbol.
On 29 July 2021, RSF shares ended the trading session at CA$0.60.