The show details the buzzing penny stocks of the day, analyzes why they are doing so and places them in the context of the overall market scenario in Australia. Watch The Penny Picks on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
We are going to look hot penny stocks garnering attention. These penny stocks share prices have increased by 100% or more in the year.
• So let us get started with the first company - Aquis Entertainment (ASX:AQS) This is an entertainment, gaming and leisure company which currently operates a casino business in Canberra. Its shares have surged by 700% in one year as of 22 July 2021.
• Next penny stock in our list is IXUP (ASX:IXU) It is a data software firm. The company facilitates secure sharing and analysis of sensitive data using advanced encryption technology.
• Moving on to the next penny stock that is worth your attention is Globe Metals & Mining (ASX:GBE).The shares of Globe Metals & Mining rose by 600% in the past one year. The company is involved in developing specialty metals and minerals. In its latest trading update, the company announced that in the first week of June 2021.
• Next penny stock today we are going to explore is -Aldoro Resources Ltd (ASX:ARN) This company mines and explores gold, nickel, and copper deposits. Its ongoing projects include Leinster, Kalgarin, Cathedrals and Ryans Field projects in Western Australia. The shares of the company have given a return of 437.50% in the past one year.
• Moving on to the penny stock that’s worth our attention - Pilbara Minerals (ASX:PLS) This company deals with exploration and mine development of lithium and tantalum. The mining firm recently announced the completion of the acquisition of 100% stake in Altura Lithium Operations.