Hi, you are watching ‘The Penny Picks’. Let us zoom our lens on the market performance today, and how penny space continues to be under the spotlight.
• Phase III clinical trial design for Presendin for the treatment of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH). Invex stated that the FDA considered the Company’s measure as an appropriate secondary endpoint for intracranial pressure (ICP), but not a primary endpoint that would support approval of Presendin in the hypertension.
• Leigh Creek Energy slides on placement. Notably, the electricity producer raised $18 million to progress stage 1 of the Leigh Creek energy project in South Australia.
• Isentia sees best day ever on buyout deal with Access Intelligence. The media intelligence firm has entered preliminary agreement to be acquired by LSE-listed Access Intelligence Plc L for 17.5 cents per share in cash.
• IOUpay trades in green on partnering with Razer Merchant Services. IOUpay has entered into a Master Merchant Agreement with Razer Merchant Services refer and acquire merchants to onboard and utilise IOUpay’s BNPL payment service offering.
• Sequoia Financial Group is trading in the green zone on upgrading market guidance. Compared to its previous forecast, the company has confirmed an uptick in revenue and EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization ) guidance for financial year 2021.
• WT Financial Group jumped on announcing a share purchase agreement to acquire all of the issued capital of national financial advisory dealer group, Sentry Group.