The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Let us start with Shares of investment fund Spark Infrastructure Group gained as much as 5.8% to AU$2.75 in early trade on receiving revised takeover offer.
• The share price of iron ore mining giant BHP dropped over 1% to AU$52.83 by the lunch. The company has made a bid to acquire a high-grade nickel project in Canada.
• The share price of global miner Rio Tinto was also down 1% at AU$131 after it committed fund for the Jadar lithium project.
• Shares of automotive retail group Eagers jumped 5% to AU$16.5 on a robust trading update. The company expects to report underlying operating profit before tax of AU$218.6 million for the six months ended 30 June 2021.
• The share price of surface chemistry company Anteotech rose over 2% on signing UK distribution agreement for its product EuGeni.
• Pharmaceutical firm Acrux has updated that the US FDA has approved its generic version of EMLA Cream.
• Moving on to the next Perth-based mineral exploration company. Bryah Resources announced on Wednesday that is has successfully completed the placement of shares and options to raise a total of AU$3.95 million.
• Cashrewards, the cashback reward program business, has provided its quarterly activities report for the June quarter.