The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Fintech firm Humm Group saw its shares jumping over 3 per cent to AU$1. The Buy Now Pay Later player reported strong earnings in June quarter.
• The share price of intelliHR climbed nearly 9 per cent to 23.5 cents after the human resources software business reported robust growth in June quarter.
• Shares of Perenti were trading higher over 1 per cent to 87.5 cents after the global mining services group secured a new contract.
• The share price of property development firm Stockland drops over 1 per cent to AU$4.34 on plans to buy Halcyon Group’s land lease communities business.
• Shares of telecom company Telstra Corporation slipped over 1 per cent to AU$3.73 after the company confirmed its interest in Digicel Pacific.