The programme sheds light on the news that matters to the Australians. Know latest news on property, lifestyle and sports, healthcare and other important areas in this segment. Watch The News Beyond Markets on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Twilio Inc announced that Fred IT is using its Programmable Messaging API to provide electronic prescriptions to millions of Australians.
• E-Prescriptions allows patients who have registered for My Script List to order their prescriptions with their local pharmacy via WhatsApp.
• Apple is working on a service that will let users pay for any Apple Pay purchase in instalments. Apple will use its existing partner Goldman Sachs for the Apple Card as the lender for the loans.
• Australians will now be able to purchase the Bike and Bike+ by Peloton alongside a Fitness app for a variety of workouts. Cult fitness brand Peloton has officially launched in Australia today.
• Australian Council CEO Adrian Collette AM said that the country now have literally at its fingertips almost infinite possibilities to discover, connect, engage and create culture online.