What You Need To Know About Beadell Resources Limited Today?

  • Dec 07, 2018 AEDT
  • Team Kalkine
What You Need To Know About Beadell Resources Limited Today?

On December 7, 2018, Beadell Resources (ASX: BDR) has made an announcement and issued a press release. The release contains information related to the non-revolving term loan. The press release stated that Great Panther Silver Limited as well as Beadell Resources Limited, both, have signed an agreement and, as a result of which, Great Panther would be giving the non-revolving term loan to Beadell as well as the subsidiary of Beadell named, Beadell Brasil Ltda. The principal of the mentioned loan would be US$5,000,000. The press release which was issued also stated that loan proceeds would be deployed by Beadell Brasil Ltda towards the requirements with respect to the working capital. As per loan agreement, the loan which is being advanced to the Beadell Resources as well as its subsidiary would be carrying the rate of the interest of 14% p.a. (in arrears). The term which has been decided is till 15 January 2019. 

We would now have a look what the management of Beadell has to say about the non-revolving loan which has been advanced. The top management of Beadell reflected favourable views about the loan. The management also stated that its cash flows got the hit in the month of the November thus impacting the capability of the company to work for the higher-grade sulphide ore which was anticipated by the company.

Earlier (on September 24, 2018), Great Panther as well as Beadell, both, have agreed for the deed, as a result of which, they would be combined as Great Panther had decided to acquire Beadell’s outstanding shares. Out of combined entity, the shareholders of Great Panther would be owning 62% while the remaining (i.e. 38%) would be owned by the shareholders of Beadell. As per the same release, the present management of the Great Panther would be taking over the charge and thus, would be handling combined entity. The Chief Executive Officer or CEO as well as President of the Great Panther named “James Bannantine” happens to have the strong experience in Brazil. Additionally, he is also well-versed with the Portuguese language. However, Beadell’s managing director as well as the CEO named “Dr. Nicole Adshead-Bell” would also be coming to Board. The release also stated that this transaction is anticipated to be wrapped up in the month of January 2019 and the voting would be conducted either in the starting of the January 2019 or in the end of December 2018.

Let us now have a look at the performance of Beadell Resources Limited today as well as its returns in the past few months. The stock price of the company ended on the positive note as it has ended today’s session by rising 2.222% intraday. The stock closed at A$0.046 per share. The market capitalisation of Beadell Resources Limited stood at $75.31 million. The stock price of the company is trading towards the lower range. In the past three months and one month, the stock has delivered the returns of -2.17% and -13.46%, respectively.


This website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. Kalkine Media does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Our publications are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.


All pictures are copyright to their respective owner(s).Kalkinemedia.com does not claim ownership of any of the pictures displayed on this website unless stated otherwise. Some of the images used on this website are taken from the web and are believed to be in public domain. We have used reasonable efforts to accredit the source (public domain/CC0 status) to where it was found and indicated it below the image.


There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.

Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.

As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK