- WOA strikes a deal with DKSH Taiwan to distribute, market and sell Dirty Clean Food’s Oat Milk in Taiwan.
- The development marks Dirty Clean Food’s entry into the plant-based drinks market in Taiwan.
- Annual sales for WOA are expected to reach about AU$650,000.
- Dirty Clean Food’s Oat Milk is the first carbon-neutral oat milk in the world.
Wide Open Agriculture (ASX:WOA), Australia’s leading regenerative food and agriculture company, is entering the plant-based drinks market in Taiwan. In a significant development, the company has signed a distribution agreement with DKSH Taiwan Ltd. to distribute, market and sell Dirty Clean Food’s Oat Milk in Taiwan.
Dirty Clean Food is one of the brands of WOA that distributes food products targeting conscious consumers in Australia and South-East Asia. This is the fifth major distribution agreement by Dirty Clean Food in the last seven months.
The agreement underlines that DKSH Taiwan, a leading market expansion services provider, will serve as the exclusive distribution partner for sales, marketing, and management of Dirty Clean Food Oat Milk in Taiwan for two years. Annual sales for WOA are expected to reach about AU$650,000.
World’s first carbon-neutral oat milk
Data source: company update
Major terms of the agreement
DKSH, which operates in 36 markets, posted net sales of CHF 11.1 billion in 2021. The firm has 150 years’ experience in delivering growth for companies in Asia and other regions. The company’s Business Units comprise Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials, and Technology.
Some of the conditions of the agreement are:
- Delivery of the first shipment is anticipated by July 2022
- The two-year exclusive agreement starts from 1 June 2022
- In addition to Original Flavour, DKSH Taiwan will carry Dirty Clean Food Barista Oat Milk (1L), Dirty Clean Food Chocolate Oat Milk (1L), and Dirty Clean Food Coffee Oat Milk (1L).
- A minimum shelf life of eight to eleven months of the product arriving at DKSH Taiwan will be ensured by WOA. Product may be stored at ambient temperature and is best sold in the chilled section in-store.
Beginning of a long and fruitful partnership
Dr. Ben Cole, Managing Director of Wide Open Agriculture, said, “We are thrilled to partner with DKSH to launch Dirty Clean Food’s entry into the plant-based drinks market in Taiwan. DKSH is a global leader in market expansion services, with broad reach and best in class capabilities. We are hopeful that this is the beginning of a long and fruitful partnership between our companies.”