Troy Resources Limited (ASX:TRY) has released a company presentation at the “Noosa Mining and Exploration Investor Conference”. The presentation reiterated Troy’s primary focus on the Karouni gold operations and laid out the exploration activities that the gold producer plans for the upcoming future.
The near-term exploration activities include-
- Smarts Underground prospect – A 9-hole drilling program is planned, assay results for the remaining in-fill drill holes to be announced soon. Maiden reserve estimation be completed either during the December quarter or by early March quarter. Feasibility study to be completed in the March quarter.
- Goldstar – 4-hole diamond drilling planned, RC drilling and trench work underway.
- Hicks Deeps – Diamond drill planned beneath the open pit mineralisation to evaluate options for deeper mining
- Ohio Creek East – A 51-hole RC drilling campaign to commence shortly
- Gem Creek – RC infill drilling to identify maiden inferred resource
- Upper Itaki - Maiden RC drilling planned to test gold anomalies from the auger soil sampling program.
Troy Resources traded at A$0.110 a share on 12 November 2020 at 2:07 PM AEST with a market capitalisation of A$80.52 million.