Yojee Limited Notified on Share Purchase Plan
Yojee Limited (ASX: YOJ) is planning to undertake an underwritten share purchase plan (SPP) for the eligible shareholders in Australia and New Zealand.
Major Highlights of SPP
- YOJ is seeking to raise $2 million at price of $0.05 per share.
- Proceeds would be utilised to build out Asia Pacific and international marketplaces.
- It would also increase its leadership in artificial intelligence and logistics network connectivity.
- The company intends to expand its geographical sales presence.
- The offer opens on 13 January 2020.
On 10 January 2020, YOJ last traded at $0.052, up by 4% from the previous close.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.