Whitefield Limited (ASX: WHF) declared its 1H FY20 update for the six months ended 30 September 2019:
- Revenue increased by 3.4% to $11,324,344 on pcp.
- PBT up 3% to $10,122,392 from its 1H FY2019.
- Income tax expenses declined by 0.9% to $395,067.
- PAT up by 3.1% to $9,727,325 and EPS by 7.4% to 9.87cps.
- Fully franked dividend declared of 10.25 cents on ordinary shares.
During the September 2019 quarter, WHF increased its exposure to stocks in the Asset Play, Consumer and Technology sector while decreased its exposure in stocks of Healthcare, Insurance and Diversified Financials sectors.