Viva Energy (ASX:VEA) intends to proceed with the major maintenance event of its Residual Catalytic Cracking Unit at the Geelong Refinery.
- Total sales volumes are anticipated to be in the range of ~ 6,100 to 6,200 million litres.
- In May, the weekly sales in the retail Alliance channel were 45.1 million litres, up 16.4% on April 2020.
- Drop in retail sales were offset by cost reductions and improvements in retail fuel margins.
- Other than Aviation, Commercial sales were resilient and were largely unaffected by the COVID-19 related restrictions so far.
- Supply, Corporate & Overheads were lower as compared to the previous corresponding period.
- The earlier announced on-market buyback would start in June 2020
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.