THC Global Group Limited (ASX: THC) has recently completed its 28th harvest at its Bundy Cultivation Facility, preparing for the first shipment of cannabis plant material to the Southport Facility for its first product validation extraction. On 25 November 2019, the company will start manufacturing Australian medicinal cannabis medicines at the Southport Facility.
Major highlights from the today’s announcement:
- Harvesting commenced at Bundy Facility to bring cannabis plant material to Southport Facility.
- THC Global planned cultivation at the Eden Farms facility in coming months, and the cultivation will exceed 1,000,000 cannabis plants globally.
- The company increased CBD product sales in New Zealand.
- THC reports more than $3 million unaudited trading revenue for 9 months to Q3 2019 from hydroponics business.
- The Company expects to commence realising material revenues from its Australian medicinal cannabis activities from early 2020.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.