Spirit Telecom Limited (ASX:ST1) updated the market about the trading results, key highlights are as follows.
- In January - April 2020 vs January - April last year,
- Total revenue increased by 146 per cent, to $14.3 million.
- B2B revenue was $12.4 million, an increase of 216 per cent.
- Recurring revenue grew by 60 per cent, to $8.6 million.
- B2B recurring revenue was $7 million, an increase of 92 per cent.
- During the challenging macro environment, ST1 witnessed a total revenue of $4 million in April 2020.
- ST1 holds $14.8 million in cash and is backed by CBA with $10.9 million of debt facility.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.