Spirit Telecom Limited (ASX:ST1) updated the market about the trading results, key highlights are as follows.
- In January - April 2020 vs January - April last year,
- Total revenue increased by 146 per cent, to $14.3 million.
- B2B revenue was $12.4 million, an increase of 216 per cent.
- Recurring revenue grew by 60 per cent, to $8.6 million.
- B2B recurring revenue was $7 million, an increase of 92 per cent.
- During the challenging macro environment, ST1 witnessed a total revenue of $4 million in April 2020.
- ST1 holds $14.8 million in cash and is backed by CBA with $10.9 million of debt facility.