Pendal Group Limited (ASX:PDL) announced its 1H FY2020 results for the period ended 31 March 2020.
1H FY2020 Highlights:
- Cash NPAT increased by 2% to $86.6 million as compared to the previous corresponding period.
- Operating revenue remained flat at $243.3 million on pcp.
- Operating expenditure increased by 2% to $143.1 million.
- Average Fund Under Management was $98.9 billion, up 2% on pcp.
- Closing FUM dropped 14% for the half year to $86 billion.
- Cash EPS went up by 1% to 26.8 cents from 26.6 cps in pcp.
- Interim Dividend dropped 25% to 15 cents.
At AEST 12:06 PM, PDL shares were trading at $6.23, up 8.348% from its previous close.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.