Pendal Group Limited (ASX:PDL) announced its 1H FY2020 results for the period ended 31 March 2020.
1H FY2020 Highlights:
- Cash NPAT increased by 2% to $86.6 million as compared to the previous corresponding period.
- Operating revenue remained flat at $243.3 million on pcp.
- Operating expenditure increased by 2% to $143.1 million.
- Average Fund Under Management was $98.9 billion, up 2% on pcp.
- Closing FUM dropped 14% for the half year to $86 billion.
- Cash EPS went up by 1% to 26.8 cents from 26.6 cps in pcp.
- Interim Dividend dropped 25% to 15 cents.
At AEST 12:06 PM, PDL shares were trading at $6.23, up 8.348% from its previous close.