Origin Energy Limited (ASX:ORG), in its Q3FY2020 report highlighted on below points:
- Australia Pacific LNG production was stable during the period after the record production previous quarter.
- Revenue dropped by 12% as compared to Q2FY2020 due to sales mix, with reduce contracted LNG sales partly balanced by elevated spot LNG & domestic sales.
- Completed the first price assessment under Australia Pacific LNG’s long-term agreement with Sinopec. Reports no amendment in the contract price.
- Electricity volume dropped 7% during the quarter and gas volume by 1% as compared to the previous corresponding period.
- The demand impact of coronavirus till date is as per the expectation for FY2020 guidance.