NRW Holdings Limited (ASX:NWH) notified the market about its 10 months performance till April 2020 and decision on dividend distribution.
- The Company’s Board reviewed the business performance and decided to pay interim dividend of 2.5 cps on 9 June 2020.
- NWH noted no material change in any of the four business divisions of the Company, namely, Mining, Drill and Blast, Civil, and Mining Technologies.
- NWH is on track to meet its revenue guidance for FY 2020, which is $2 billion.
- Revenue of $1.6 billion is a record as compared to any of the prior financial year.
- EBITDA and EBITA of $177 million and $107 million, respectively.
NWH stock was up 22.242 per cent to $2.05 at AEST 12:46 pm on 21 May 2020.