NRW Holdings Limited (ASX:NWH) notified the market about its 10 months performance till April 2020 and decision on dividend distribution.
- The Company’s Board reviewed the business performance and decided to pay interim dividend of 2.5 cps on 9 June 2020.
- NWH noted no material change in any of the four business divisions of the Company, namely, Mining, Drill and Blast, Civil, and Mining Technologies.
- NWH is on track to meet its revenue guidance for FY 2020, which is $2 billion.
- Revenue of $1.6 billion is a record as compared to any of the prior financial year.
- EBITDA and EBITA of $177 million and $107 million, respectively.
NWH stock was up 22.242 per cent to $2.05 at AEST 12:46 pm on 21 May 2020.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.