NOVONIX Ltd (ASX:NVX) provides the technology roadmap presentation with the following highlights-
- The Company is delivering the battery materials, the EV and renewables for future needs.
- NOVONIX is redefining the manufacturing processes to deliver low costs, waste and emissions required.
- NVX has core competencies across all fields of cell technology development.
- The Company has first commercial technology in PUREgraphite anode material with a contract with Samsung SDI.
- The cathode technology of NVX is entering pilot scale and commercialisation phase now.
Moreover, cathode and anode market is expected to grow from ~USD 10 billion to USD 50- USD 100 billion in next 5-10 years.
Notably, NOVONIX intends to be a tier one global supplier in this swiftly rising advanced materials market.
NVX quoted at AUD 1.170 going up by 6.364% at AEST 12:27 PM on 12 June 2020.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.