MyFiziq Limited (ASX:MYQ) has announced that it has signed a binding term sheet with Bearn LLC in North America, who is the owner and operator of a transformative Bearn Application. A few highlights of the term sheet are as follows;
- Bearn LLC pays its users to achieve their weight loss goals.
- The company’s body tracking technology will be integrated into Bearn’s app.
- Bearn has a unique method of engagement and retention which has demonstrated 75% retention of its user.
- Bearn is targeting a full launch of the application in April / May 2020.
- Bearn LLC is currently working with several the world largest wearable companies and manufacturers that are looking to build retention through rewarding their consumers for achieving their fitness and weight loss goals.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.