McMillan Shakespeare Limited (ASX: MMS) completes $80 million Off-Market Buy-Back.
- The size of the buy-back stood at $80,016,442.62.
- The market price at which company stood at $15.9742 and MMS completed the buy-back at $$13.74, which represented a 14 per cent discount.
- The company accepted a priority allocation of 365 Shares from each successful shareholder; the balance of tendered Shares have been scaled back by 40.89%.
- If as a result of the Priority Allocation and the scale back percentage a shareholder would be left with a parcel of 145 shares or less (Small Residual Holding), these Shares will also be bought back.
- MMS has requested a Class Ruling from the Australian Tax Office (ATO) in relation to the tax implications of the Buy-Back.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.