Western Australia based mineral exploration company, Great Southern Mining Limited (ASX:GSN) has provided quarterly update for the quarter ended 31 March 2020 with the following highlights:
At Cox’s Find Project
- Identified a number of near mine targets and potential structural repeats of the Cox’s Find orebody through structural mapping and analysis of recent drilling.
- Strong relationship with structural model and identification of several 1km long gold anomalies, one being over the historical Cox’s Find mine shear zone indicated by Geochemical survey.
- Applied for tenement E38/3476 which extends Cox’s Find strike potential and provides additional prospective tenure.
At Edinburgh Park Project
- 5 large high priority epithermal gold targets identified from initial hyperspectral interpretation.
- Hyperspectral data from 2019 survey was received and underwent interpretation which identified multiple Mt Carlton style mineralization footprints.