Gold Road Resources Limited (ASX: GOR) reported Gruyere 2020 production guidance along with a 1.2 million ounce upgrade to Measured and Indicated Resources for the Gruyere JV.
- Gruyere JV Total Mineral Resource is 154 million tonnes at 1.34 g/t Au for 6.6 million ounces following mining depletion of 0.19 million ounces.
- The Resource upgrade would be the basis for a revised assessment of open pit Reserves during 2020.
- Post depletion, Gold Road attributable Mineral Resources went up from 3.3 million ounces to 3.6 million ounces majorly because of addition of 100% owned Resources in 2019.
- Gruyere gold production is expected to range from 250,000 to 285,000 ounces.
- Gold Road AISC is anticipated to lie in between A$1,100 to A$1,200 per attributable ounce.
- Exploration budgeted at $26 million.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.