Mid?tier gold production and exploration firm headquartered in Australia, Gold Road Resources Limited (ASX: GOR), recently released its quarterly activities report for the quarter ending 30 September 2019. The following are the key highlights of quarterly report:
- The ramp up work at Gruyere gold mine is progressing well. The commercial production achieved at the September 2019 end exceeded the company’s expectations.
- On a 100 per cent basis, Gruyere produced 29,107 ounces of gold during the quarter.
- The company has provided an upper end of guidance for calendar 2019 of 75,000 to 100,000 ounces for gold production.
- The forecast for All?in Sustaining Cost (AISC) remains unchanged between $1,050 to $1,150 per ounce for the December quarter.
- The company reported cash balance of $65.3 million at the end of September quarter.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.