Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (ASX:FMG) shares at AEST 12:33 PM is trading at A$17.410, a rise of 3.32% from the previous close with a market cap of A$51.88 billion. Looking at the present scenario, FMG might just be on way to surpass Wesfarmers (ASX:WES) in terms of market cap.
Fortescue Metals delivered outstanding Q4 FY2020 operating performance.
- Total Recordable Injury Frequency Rate reduced to 2.4 in the 12 months to 30 June 2020.
- 3 million tonnes of record iron ore shipment was made during this quarter and 178.2mt for FY2020.
- Iron ore shipments would range from 175mt to 180mt.
- C1 Cost would lie in between US$13.00 - US$13.50/wmt.
- Capital expenditure would range from US$3 billion to US$3.4 billion.
Which stock gained the most attention in 2019? Find out in our exclusive report on the much talked about lithium stocks which gained the most investor attention amidst the volatile and high drama electric vehicle market.
Read about the shift in the Electric Vehicle market in 2020 and the consequent focus on Lithium in our report.
Get an insight into the lithium prices and the trends. The supply glut kept the lithium prices in check. The escalated bilateral trade dispute between the United States and China significantly impacted the lithium chemical prices.
Understand the performance of mining companies. The lithium mining companies managed to sail through the turbulent white gold market by limiting the production in correspondence with the demand from the offtake partners.