De Grey Mining Limited (ASX:DEG) notified the market about initial RC drilling and further reconnaissance aircore drilling within the Hemi Discovery area. This area is situated within 60 km of Port Hedland in Western Australia.
The new CROW zone is a NE trending gold in bedrock anomaly 300 m wide and 1 km long, parallel to and north of Brolga and Aquila within the Hemi discovery area.
Significant aircore intersections (>1 g/t) involve the following:
- 4m @ 1.1g/t Au from 44m in BWAC464*
- 4m @ 3.7g/t Au from 52m in BWAC480
- 4m @ 6.9g/t Au from 52m in BWAC476
- 3m @ 1.1g/t Au from 32m in BWAC463*
- 1m @ 4.7g/t Au from 77m in BWAC 438*
(*Hole finished in mineralisation)