Brickworks Limited (ASX: BKW) conducted its 85th AGM:
- Record underlying earnings during the period from the continuous operation with 12% growth in underlying EBITDA to $346 million, 4% rise in underlying profit to $234 million, and 6% growth in total full year dividend to 57 cents per share.
- Since 1976, BKW’s normal dividend has either been maintained or increased.
- Consistent growth was seen in its asset value over the past decade.
- Two new independent non-executive directors appointed.
- Discussed the four operating divisions- Investments having $2,142 million market value, Property- $668 million market value, BP Australia with $626 million NTA and BP North America which has $271 million NTA.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.