Boral Limited (ASX: BLD) reports its AGM presentation to the stakeholders on 6 November 2019.
- The revenue of the company soared by 4 per cent in FY2019 against FY2018 to stand at $5,801 million.
- However, the Net Profit After Tax (or NPAT) fell by 7 per cent in FY2019 to stand at $440 million.
- BLD distributed a full-year dividend of 26.5 cents a share.
- The company achieved a 7 per cent decline in Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions during FY2019.
- Since 2012 energy use and CO2-e emissions reduced by 27% and 32%, respectively in FY2019.
- The company kept the full FY2020 earnings outlook unchanged and expects the NPAT to be ~5-15 per cent lower in FY2020 against FY2019 amid lower earnings and higher depreciation charges.
- BLD anticipates FY2020 Property earnings to be ~$55-$65 million.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.