BidEnergy Limited (ASX: BID) has provided its quarterly results for the period ended 31 December 2019.
- Expected Group Revenue increased by 18% to $9.6 million Quarter on Quarter.
- Annualised subscription revenue increased by 20% to $6.5 million.
- Annualised Rebate Revenue went up by 14% to $3.1 million.
- iSelect bill parsing service launch went live on 17 January 2020.
- BID continues to progress multiple paid pilot programs and proof of concept initiatives across the globe for multiple services supported by BID’s unique RPA platform.
- BID noted a low churn of 3% annualised.
- Cash balance at 31 December 2019 stood at $8.1 million.
At AEDT 1:29 PM, BID shares are trading at $1.11, up 11% from its previous close.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.