Baby Bunting Group Limited (ASX:BBN) notified the market about its business update, as follows.
- All stores of the Company are operational with all necessary measures in place such as hygiene and social distancing.
- From 30 December 2019 to 17 May 2020, following is the business performance.
- Total sales growth and comparable store sales growth is 13.2 per cent and 8.1 per cent, respectively.
- Online sales are 17.3 per cent of total sales, an increase of 66 per cent on pcp basis.
- FY 2020 non-cash impairment to the carrying value of investment in digital commerce technologies is expected to lie in the range of nearly $2 million - $3 million.
- BBN had withdrawn its FY 2020 guidance due to potential impact of COVID-19.
- The Company has undrawn debt facilities of $35 million.