Baby Bunting Group Limited (ASX:BBN) notified the market about its business update, as follows.
- All stores of the Company are operational with all necessary measures in place such as hygiene and social distancing.
- From 30 December 2019 to 17 May 2020, following is the business performance.
- Total sales growth and comparable store sales growth is 13.2 per cent and 8.1 per cent, respectively.
- Online sales are 17.3 per cent of total sales, an increase of 66 per cent on pcp basis.
- FY 2020 non-cash impairment to the carrying value of investment in digital commerce technologies is expected to lie in the range of nearly $2 million - $3 million.
- BBN had withdrawn its FY 2020 guidance due to potential impact of COVID-19.
- The Company has undrawn debt facilities of $35 million.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.