Aventus Group (ASX: AVN) has released its 1H FY2020 outcome for the period ended 31 December 2019.
- Like-for-like Net Operating Income increased by 3.1%.
- Able to achieve high occupancy of 98.6%.
- High exposure to national tenants, comprising 87% of the portfolio by GLA.
- Funds from Operations during the period was $53 million.
- Distribution per shares was 8.5 cents.
- Total Shareholder Return of 44.1% for the 12 months ended 31 December 2019.
- Statutory profit for the period was $72 million.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.