Altium Limited (ASX: ALU) plans to lead, unify and transform PCB design and the global electronics industry. Samuel Weiss, Chairman of the Company says that these are exciting times in the industry where Cloud Computing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and 5G are redefining everyday experiences.
- The current strategic revenue target of $US200 million for FY2020 was set in 2016 and is likely to exceed this year through organic growth.
- In FY19, ALUâs revenue grew by 23% and net profit by 41% (compared to FY18).
- The Company achieved a solid lift in the subscription base to over 43,600 subscribers.
- There was a record lift in the new Altium Designer seats of 27%.
- No material risk from the ongoing trade war is anticipated presently.