Aguia Resources Limited (ASX:AGR) provides a detailed analysis of the Company’s operations and has compared its financial results with those of the previous periods.
AGR provided the following highlights:
- Conclusion of the Scoping Study for Phase 1 of its Três Estradas Phosphate Project
- The Phase 1 updated mining plan forecasts a total of 5.1 million tonnes of ROM mined at a strip ratio of 0.49
- Reduction of approximately 77% in the environmental footprint of the project through new approach for Phase 1 of the Project
- Currently, Agronomic efficiency tests with the DANF product are being undertaken
- AGR’s team in Brazil is actively progressing with the environmental plans and programs and with the detailed engineering for Phase 1