Market experts are of the belief that “Millennials” are going to reshape the economy over the ensuing years. While there is a speculation that Millennials and Gen Z could become the largest demographic in the near future, their rapidly increasing purchasing power, has prompted many companies and brands to closely monitor their way of doing business to sync well with the mindset of young generation.
As Millennials and Gen Z spend a large amount of time on social media, many companies have opted for influencer marketing to more efficiently reach the target market.
Crowd Media Holdings Limited (ASX:CM8) is a pioneer in influencer marketing which claims to understand the global millennial generation very well.
Crowd Media’s Performance in Influencer Market Space
- Managing more than 200 social media marketing campaigns each month
- Leveraging proprietary technology platforms and eminently experienced team to reach millions of social media users via both social media and influencer channels
- Acquired over 5 million millennial customers in the last 5 years
- Helped provide creative solutions for popular brands like Nescafe, Loreal, Foreo, ESPN+ etc.
It is worth noting that Crowd Media has 3 core strengths, which include:
- Digital Marketing Centre – Crowd’s knowhow in the influencer and performance marketing space, used to drive e-commerce
- Q&A - Crowd’s proprietary tech platform that enables a written question to get a written answer, in real time, based on machine learning and without human intervention
- Subscriptions - Crowd’s proprietary tech platform that manages regular repeat purchases of a digital product, including payments
Crowd Media recently restructured itself and is now more focused on fast growing influencer market. With influencer marketing, the company is moving from being an agency for others to being sellers of brands with whom it has a strategic alliance or an equity participation, thereby earning a large share of the retail price.
Recently, Invincible Investment Consortium (IIC) identified a number of new opportunities that were compelling enough for it to invest in the Crowd Media and put its tow experienced executives in Crowd’s Board. Following IIC’s strategic investment, Crowd’s new 3-year plan drives substantial growth by continuing to leverage each of its strengths, by
(a) using them in new ways
(b) integrating these verticals synergistically for compounded leverage
3 Horizon growth strategy
- Horizon 1 (2020 CY) - Direct to consumer (D2C), thereby capturing a larger slice of the retail spend;
- Horizon 2 (2021 CY)- Sell digital products or services via collaborations, partnerships, or strategic alliances;
- Horizon 3 (2022 CY)- Expanding the way the company interact with its favorite influencers - creating authentic and real-time experiences that stimulate.
(Source: Company Reports)
As on 02 January 2020, CM8 was trading at $0.019 with a market cap of around $5.38 million.
This website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. The above article is sponsored but NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold the stock of the company (or companies) under discussion. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice through this platform.