Magnis Resources Limited
Magnis Resources Limited (ASX: MNS) is an Australian based graphite producer, primarily focused on the production of battery-powered graphite and lithium-ion battery cells. Following is the consolidation of the cash flow report for the quarter ending March 2019:
- The net cash outflow for operating activities was $1,134k for the quarter.
- The net cash outflow for investing activities stands was $1,225k.
- Net cash outflow for financing activities was $10,698 (YTD).
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period were at $3,858k.
- The estimated cash outflow for the next quarter is $1,816k.
At market close on 30th April 2019, the stock of MNS was trading at a price of $0.265, up 3.922% as compared to its previous close.
Carbonxt Group Limited
Carbonxt Group Limited (ASX: CG1) deals with emissions compliance issues and aims towards achieving sustainable development of its high performance products. The group is committed to participate in the global drive towards the reduction of environmental pollutants through the development of activated carbon. CG1 released its quarterly report for the quarter ending March 2019. Following are the updates from the same:
- Revenue was recorded at $5.1 million in the quarter ending March 2019, up 191% compared to the same quarter last year ($1.7m).
- For nine months until March 2019, revenue was $13.1 million, an increase of 200% compared to the prior period.
- There has been a noticeable improvement in the operating performance during the quarter, with the loss from operations reduced to $0.5 million when compared to the loss of $2.4 million in the same quarter last year (includes $0.45m of unused inventory purchases).
- The company has devised a new finance facility with PURE Asset Management Pty Ltd and Skye Alba Pty Ltd with the intention to lay down additional funding and refinance the existing convertible note facility, which is expected to be completed in two weeks.
- The company is likely to exhibit positive cash outflow by June 2019.
At market close on 30th April 2019, the stock of CG1 was trading at a price of $0.265.
Adslot Limited (ASX: ADJ), an information technology provider at digital, online and media fronts, recently issued their trading report for the quarter ending March 2019 on 30th April 2019. Following are the highlights of their cash flow report:
- There has been a reduction in the value of media traded which underwent recovery in March and April. There was voluminous and repeat trade from all major demand sources.
- Activations for the APAC markets (Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia) have been completed along with the development of the EMEA region.
- There is a significant improvement in cash receipts from customers and net cash inflows in the quarter.
- The cash position stands at $7.43 million (in cash).
- The company confirmed that it is set to meet its guidance of $6.6 million in license fees in FY2019, which would be an increase of 43% when compared to FY2018.
iSignthis Limited (ASX: ISX)
iSignthis Limited (ASX: ISX) is an information technology company, aimed at remote identity verification, payment processing and payment authentication process to assist AML/CFT obligated entities meet compliance requirement. It was amongst the most discussed stocks earlier this month. The group laid down its quarterly investor briefing for the quarter ending March 2019. Following is the foreground of the report:
- The ordinary shares quoted on ASX were 1,079,397,828 with a share price of A$0.355/share at the close time.
- Revenues were up by 56% since last quarter ($1.85m from $1.042m in Q4 2018).
- The company started onboarding merchants to its Tier 1 card to facilitate processing in the EU.
- The group has acquired Baltic Banking Services (BBS) to aid its core banking network technologies.
- ISX received the BREXIT licence to continue operations in the UK.
This website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. Kalkine Media does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Our publications are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.