Nova Minerals Limited (ASX: NVA) offers mining services. The Company provides extraction, exploration, and production of gold, copper, silver, and other precious metals.
The company has through the latest release on ASX gave their corporate presentation and stated that the company is very well poised for growth as it is an emerging resource company, with an extensive portfolio of undervalued projects. The firm’s focus is on discovery, development, and monetization of Project Portfolio. [optin-monster-shortcode id=”swikrbu1d9j9aq0o4cko”]
The Estelle project is an underexplored GOLD belt with district-scale potential for multiple large deposits. The firm also has a high-grade hard rock Lithium project in Canada. It has got large land packages with significant exploration potential. The company operates in a Stable jurisdiction with rich mining history. The firm has got two GOLD Projects, i.e., and thus has two opportunities to re-rate.
Further, the company has better GOLD discovery potential going forward. The catalysts for a higher valuation are directly leveraged to the GOLD Price. The management has a significant equity position in the company which is aligned with shareholders. Moreover, the firm has an exposure to an extensive multi-commodity project portfolio with substantial upside potential.
The company has in its portfolio Tanami gold region which is located in Alaska’s newest gold belt. The company has chosen this region in Alaska due to the following underlying benefits:
- Alaska, which is considered to be very rich in resources, has got the mining activity at its core & thus mining is an emerging force in Alaska’s economy. It has six producing mines and nine advanced exploration projects in place. Along with this it also has the following collateral advantages:
- Alaska has an Outstanding geological pedigree. It has a thriving mining industry, which is poised to grow.
- There are deposits which have been discovered, these are of global significance, and more to deposits are yet to be discovered.
- Undeveloped, underexplored mineral occurrences and deposits are abundant with Gold amounting to 2.5% of the world’s gold reserves; and 40% of U.S. gold resources, amounting to ~200 million ounces; and with over 47 million ounces of gold produced annually.
- Also, there has been a very low degree of prior exploration which has happened in this region. Also, the aboriginal land claims issues have been completely resolved.
And thus, the company now has a secure land tenure, along with a stable geopolitical climate.
- The government has also been extremely helpful for responsible mineral development. They have put in stringent but practical environmental regulation for sustainable development of the economy.
Exploration is at an advanced stage at Alaska’s newest gold belt which has got the potential to be a globally-significant Project due to the following reasons:
- The district-scale Gold camp has a potential of multi?million-ounce gold discovery.
- This project is located on the Giant plutonic gold systems also known as the elephant country.
- High-grade gold intercepts have been found over the entire project area; a robust gold system.
- Historical exploration suggests the potential for the discovery of multiple large bulk-mineable deposits.
- Historical drilling at Oxide Prospects indicate strong potential for a very large deposit
- SE12-004 with highlight intercept 1.14 g/t Au over 41.45m from 30.79m.
- SE12-001 with an intercept from 31.79m to 397.06m returning 0.43 g/t Au over 365.27m.
- An exploration target of 2.2Moz to 5.3 Moz Au at Oxide is the initial exploration focus.
In the meantime, the stock price of the company has fallen by 23.33 percent in the past six months as on 17 January 2019. NVA’s shares traded at $0.024, up by 4.348% (intraday), & it has a market capitalization of circa $17.85 Mn as on 18 January 2019.
This website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. Kalkine Media does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Our publications are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.