* Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results on November 9 (estimated).
* The Dallas Texas-based company is expected to report a 15.0% increase in revenue to $101.856 million from $88.59 million a year ago, according to the estimate from one analyst, based on Refinitiv data.
* Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc is for a loss of 1 cent per share.
* The one available analyst rating on the shares is "buy".
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts was unchanged in the last three months.
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc is $18, above its last closing price of $6.39. This summary was machine generated November 7 at 11:16 GMT. All figures in US dollars unless otherwise stated.