* Northrim BanCorp Inc is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results on January 26 (estimated).
* The Anchorage Alaska-based company is expected to report a 21.1% increase in revenue to $26.3 million from $21.71 million a year ago, according to the estimate from one analyst, based on Refinitiv data.
* Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for Northrim BanCorp Inc is for earnings of $1.59 per share.
* The one available analyst rating on the shares is "strong buy".
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts was unchanged in the last three months.
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for Northrim BanCorp Inc is $62, above its last closing price of $52.84. This summary was machine generated January 24 at 11:07 GMT. All figures in US dollars unless otherwise stated.