* CB Financial Services Inc is expected to show a fall in quarterly revenue when it reports results on January 26 (estimated).
* The Carmichaels Pennsylvania-based company is expected to report a 25.0% decrease in revenue to $14.192 million from $18.92 million a year ago, according to the mean estimate from 2 analysts, based on Refinitiv data.
* Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for CB Financial Services Inc is for earnings of 79 cents per share.
* The current average analyst rating on the shares is "buy" and the breakdown of recommendations is 1 "strong buy" or "buy," 1 "hold" and no "sell" or "strong sell."
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts was unchanged in the last three months.
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for CB Financial Services Inc is $25.5, above its last closing price of $21.57. This summary was machine generated January 24 at 11:08 GMT. All figures in US dollars unless otherwise stated.