Zoetic Interntnl Plc (LON: ZOE) has released the trading update on its operations.
- The company has reported that during the period since the end of the last financial year, on 31 March 2020, there have been pivotal changes in the company with its progress away from its origins in the oil & gas sector and towards its future as a vertically-integrated CBD and hemp business.
- The company reached an outline agreement on a further US multi-State distribution contract for Chill brand.
- The company has achieved significant further cost reductions within the Oil & Gas Division and progress towards a departure from the industry.
- The company’s Zoetic brand got short-listed for Top Sante Skincare awards.
- On 15th May 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:25 AM, ZOE shares were trading at GBX 4.70, up by 0.60 points or 14.63 per cent against the previous day closing price.