- Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc (ULE) has released an update on its performance over the nine months to 30 September 2019.
- The company continues to trade in line with expectations as there has been good order book development.
- The major markets of the company are growing, and its robust technology base has been positioning it well on existing and potential future programs.
- On 23 January 2020, the company will host a Capital Markets Day in London to provide further insight into the corporate strategy and growth ambitions.
- On 6th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:50 AM, ULE shares were trading at GBX 2,000.00, up by 36.00 points or 1.83 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.